Dining Room and Beer Garden are Now Open
We’re now open with limited capacity and some guidelines as we work towards welcoming a full house. Our staff will be using strict sanitizing procedures between guests, our menus will be paper throwaways, and we will strive to keep our staff and you safe while you are here. We can’t wait to see you, and if you’re not ready to dine in yet, feel free to order food and beer to-go.
- Our dining room capacity will be limited to protect you and our staff. If we are full, you will kindly be asked to return to your car and we will call you when your table opens up.
- We will not accept parties of more than 8 people in the dining room.
- If you’re wanting to enjoy the beer garden, you will have to enter through our front door and check in with the host. You will be sat by the host at a designated table/seating area outside. Please be kind to one another and respect the 6’ of separation.
- Dogs are still allowed in the beer garden, but if you are bringing small children, please have the talk with them first about keeping safe distances from people. While we understand that kids will be kids, There will be a zero tolerance policy on this matter.
- The beer garden capacity will be severely decreased at this time, so just like with the dining room, if it is full, you’ll be asked to return to your vehicle and we will call you when space opens up.
- We will not accept parties of more than 10 people in the beer garden.
Keep kindness in your heart as we navigate this new journey, and remember, we’re all in this together!
Come for the beer. Stay for the funnel cakes. Greasy, flattop burgers with fries, specialty sandwiches, bacon, and ginormous salads are just a taste of what’s to come. Give your senses a ride with Nortons delicious food menu – your mouth will thank you.